[Could not load _aanav]

Can I get an 30 day extension on my Visa

Home » Ask Baan Smile
[Could not load _aacta]

For most countries yes.

If you have a visa on arrival (30 day stamp), you can get an extension for 30 days. So you have a total of 60 days.

If you have a 60 day visa you bought from the Thai embassy in your country, then you can also get a 30 day extension, so you have a total of 90 days.

Answered 10 months ago by @Baan Smile