Can I work in Thailand with an Elite visa?

Apply for an Elite Visa  

 Phone    WhatsApp    Email

Or tap one of these ↑
Ask Baan Smile   Elite Visa   Answer

To able to work legally in Thailand you need to have a working visa, but if you want to work under your Elite visa then it is illegal unless you qualify for Flexible Plus program which allows certain Thailand Elite members to convert their PE Visa to a Non-immigrant visa and obtain a work permit. 

The Flexible Plus program is a special program for foreigners who are interested in investment and special privileges to work in Thailand.

"Recommend this company, they are very helpful!"
~ David Rajczi
© Smile House International Co.,Ltd. & Baan Smile 2023 · Privacy · Terms