Men and women leaving the USA military often receive Veteran Affairs (VA) education pay benefits. My question is are you aware of any universities or other training facilities in Thailand that accept tuition payment from the VA for US veterans? It would be great to use these VA educational benefits while studying abroad.

Asked 1 month ago. Waiting for answer

What are you waiting for?

Start your move to Thailand now by talking with us.

(+66) 065-052-9197