[Could not load _aanav]

Retirement Visa

Home » Ask Baan Smile

I am a US citizen here in Phuket on a TR visa. I am interested in getting a retirement visa. What is the cost for your service, and can it be done in Phuket? Thanks.

Asked by @Peter Kim 10 months ago.
[Could not load _aacta]

Yes we can help for sure and it can be done even though we are in Bangkok. We have a team member in Phuket that can help you also.

Please contact us on LINE or phone at 096-052-9197 so we can give you more information and get started!

Answered 10 months ago by @Baan Smile