[Could not load _aanav]

Can I convert Tourist Visa to Special Tourist Visa - STV?

Home » Ask Baan Smile

If I come to Thailand on a tourist visa can I convert to a STV visa while I’m in Thailand?

Asked by @Troy Claypool 1 year ago.
[Could not load _aacta]


The Special Tourist Visa can only be applied for and received in your home country.

Please check the Thai Consulate website in your city for the details.

Answered 1 year ago by @Baan Smile