Can you help me to find a place to stay and a doctor?

I would like to come there around July. How much do you charge for helping me? What do you do to help? (I would like the deluxe package please) I want to stay long term, 2-7 years maybe more if you will let me. Do you help with finding Doctor and housing?

Apply for a Retirement Visa  

 Phone    WhatsApp    Email

Or tap one of these ↑
Ask Baan Smile   Retirement Visa   Answer


It depends on what you want to do.

We assume you mean you want a retirement visa, stay in Thailand for 2-7 years and help with finding a condo and a doctor.

For sure we can do it all.

Please contact us directly at this email:

"The team at Baan smile were so professional the customer service was excellent. I first called to get help with extending my tourist visa. Miss P was so honest on the phone she advised me if I wanted I could do extension myself and would only be 1,900 baht. I appreciated her honesty and advised her I prefer a company that has experience and would relieve my headache trying to figure on my own. Her team took over and completed all necessary paperwork and got all my information from me that was needed. They scheduled a day to meet at Immigration and I was met by Miss P and her assistant Sophia. They walked me through process and it was so simple. I am happy to have met the team at BAAN SMILE. I will be calling them for all my needs and services in Thailand."
~ Minh Nguyen
© Smile House International Co.,Ltd. & Baan Smile 2023 · Privacy · Terms