Video Want to stay in THAILAND for ONE YEAR? This is the best way for Digital Nomads | Baan Smile 2021

How can we help you?

If you're under 50 years old and you're a Digital Nomad, there are not a lot of options for you to spend a year in Thailand.

One of the best ways is with an Education Visa. In this video we lay out how you can do it by:

* Leaning the Thai language
* Muay Thai
* Learn Thai Cooking
* Become a Thai Massage Expert
* Learn Scuba Diving

All these methods are legal, and depending on the intensity of the course, you have to attend at least twice a week. And in the meanwhile you can do your online work at home, coffee shop or workspace.

If you're planning to do this, we can help you through the process and find the perfect home for you to stay in

How can we help you?