Visa Exemption Question

I went to the site and there it says if I arrive on visa exemption stamp it cannot be extended. I have to apply for a visa before leaving if I want to get the retirement extension. Is this a new requirement?

You can get an extension on the visa exemption for 30 more days.

And yes, you can apply for the retirement visa before you leave as well. However, everything is much easier if you do get the visa from your home country. This gives you up to 90 days to play with.

Answered 3 months ago

What are you waiting for?

Start your move to Thailand now by talking with us.

(+66) 065-052-9197